ModuForm offers a wide variety of mattresses and necessary box springs to meet your unique requirements.
Whether you need, innerspring, foam, nylon, vinyl or inverted seam we have the option that will best fit your purpose and your bed.
Our innerspring options are best for everyday use in high-traffic, non-secure bedrooms. Options include breathable nylon, water resistant vinyl, polyester quilted top and polyester pinstripe. Available in twin, twin XL, double and queen. Ask about inverted seam options.
When you require a more suitable solution for secure, intensive uses, the ModuMattress is your answer. Using a commercial grade flexible polyurethane foam, there are no springs, wires or metal parts. Ticking is available in Nylon, Polyurethane or Ripstop. The inverted and welded seams discourage bed bugs while being incredibly durable and easy to clean. With a variety of sizes, we also offer integrated pillows on one or two sides for added comfort.
ModuForm mattresses are safe, durable and comfortable. No matter your mattress need, ModuForm has the solution to meet the challenge.
Mattress | Nylon
Widths: 36″w, 38″w, 54″w, 60″w
Lengths: 75″L, 80″L
- Nylon cover 210 denier (thickness).
- Innerspring Core Uses Heat Tempered High Carbon Steel and Features a Five Turn Coil.
- Top and Bottom Insulators are 100% Polyester 1.5OZ Pad Wrapped Around the Edges.
- 1″ Thick Layer of High-Density Foam Pad on Top for Added Comfort.
- 13 gauge Wire Used for Superior Support and Flexing.
- Border and Lacing Helical’s are Made with 17 gauge High Carbon Wire.
- Entire Perimeter is 6 Gauge Border Wire.