The elegance of traditional lines is matched with a ball bearing mechanism to produce a graceful form with fluid movement. The base of the chair remains stationary while only the upper seat gently rocks.
“Olive’s Chair” is designed for generations of comfort. The efficient motion of the mechanism reduces stress on joints, preserves chair life and minimizes wear on carpets and flooring. Sealed ball bearing bushings produce a true rocking (not gliding) motion.
Constructed of solid beech with mortise and tenon joinery further enhanced with commercial adhesives and high-torque screws.
Open sides accommodate a variety of body shapes, with an open base for easy cleaning (optional side panels are available). Arms with firm grip ends extend forward for assistance in and out of the rocker. The unique stable base leg design and space saving “footprint” also saves walls and baseboards.
Olive’s Chair | Stable Base Rocker
Stable Base Rocking Chair
29.25″d x 26″w x 45″h
Seat Height: 17″
Arm Height: 27″
- Back: 8 Contoured Supports with Reverse “S” Lumbar Supports.
- Seat” Solid Beech with Saddle Seat for Comfort.
- Solid Beech Parts and Components.
- Exclusive Mechanism Produces True Rocking Motion.
- Base: Includes Sealed Ball-Bearing Bushings for Smooth Motion.
- Assembly: Mortise and Tenon Joinery.
- Standard Finish is Natural Beech.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Seat Cushion (.66 yards COM).
Back Cushion (1.33 yards COM).
Moisture Barrier (when cushions are ordered).
Flame Retardant Backer (when cushions are ordered).