Marco is design in motion, borrowing from the past and pushing forward with boldness; a variation of 20th century style, updated with a splash of contemporary panache…big cushions, big solid maple components, big comfort, big beautiful purposefulness all bundled up in a surprisingly compact footprint manufactured to ModuForm’s uncompromising standards.
Marco features hardwood, “puzzle-cut” upholstery framing with sinuous springs and tie-rods for maximum comfort. Secured to solid red oak rails, it seamlessly merges durability with aesthetic appeal.
Distinguished by oversized cushions, handsomely large solid maple arms and legs, Marco is without equal in comfort, style and enduring performance.
Field replaceable arms; zippered back allows access to interior bolts with removing upholstery.
Pair the beautiful lounge pieces with ModuForm’s wide array of distinct accents tables and ottoman to create warm an inviting lounging spaces.
Marco | 3 Seat Sofa
3 Seat Sofa
32.25″d x 69″w x 33.5″h
Seat Height: 18.5″
Arm Height: 24.5″
COM: 6.25 yds
- Sides: Solid Maple Legs and Arm Caps.
- Assembly: Steel Inserts are Drilled Into Side Frame Allowing for Steel to Steel Assembly with Cushions.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated High-Build Top-Coat.
- Cushions: Fully Replaceable.
- Cushion Fabrication: Hardwood Plywood, “Puzzle Cut” into Mortise & Tenon Joints with Steel Sinuous Wire Springs Tied Together and Covered with Commercial Grade Non-Woven Cover for Superb Construction.
- Cushion Cover: Choose from a Variety of Textiles.
- Cushion Foam: High-Density Laminated Polyurethane Foam Wrapped with Polyfiber for Superior Comfort and Longevity.
- Glides: High-Impact, Tacked in Place.
- Standard Finish is Natural Maple.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Wood Finishes.