Rotomolded Polyethylene Colors
ModuSeat offers a highly durable and abuse resistant flexible seating solution when you need to maximize seat places in demanding settings. Featuring ModuForm’s rugged rotationally molded vinyl, each seat place is 10X thicker than traditional fabrics and coated materials.
ModuSeat is flame retardant, puncture resistant, fluid proof and will withstand the abusive nature typical of intensive use facilities.
ModuSeat’s core is fabricated using a specially designed tubular steel frame and fully concealing it within our specially formulated, unique, flexible and high-density polyurethane foam. We spray our foam mixture into the seat cavity allowing it to expand and form into the cushion shape while fully capturing the frame while at the same time bonding to the inner walls of the cushion. This process provides a soft and comfortable cushion that securely bolts to the beam providing for the most safe, durable and long lasting construction available.
The steel beam is fastened together with tamper-resistant hardware, can be securely mounted to the floor and comes in various sizes. The powder coated steel components will withstand the bumps and abuse that is typical in critical spaces.
Disinfect with steam, bleach-based cleaners and other commercial detergents to aid in the control of infections, viruses and bloodborne pathogens.
Available in 2, 3 or 4 place beams, with and without spanner tables, nothing can compare to the comfort, safety and security of the ModuSeat beam offering.
ModuMaxx Activity Armchair
25″d x 24″w x 33“h
Seat Height: 17.5″
Arm Height: 26″
- Material: Unique Blend of Linear Low Density Polyethylene.
- Process: Rotationally Molded for One Piece Design.
- Polyethylene: 200Mils Thick, Non-Porous, Impact, Puncture, Pick, Fluid and Contraband Resistant.
- Color: Uniform and Homogeneous and Includes UV Inhibitors to Reduce Fading.
- Texture: Leather Grain for Durability.
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections.
- Fire Retardant & Self-Extinguishing for Safety.
- Seamless and Ligature Resistant Design.
- Extra Large and Fully Integrated Handle for Easy Movement.
- Hollow Core that can be Ballasted if Needed for Additional Security.
- Wall Saver as Part of the Molded Base.
- Colors: Available in Standard ModuForm Molded Polyethylene Color Palette.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.
Ballast Access Door for Adding Weight.