Injection Molded Polypropylene Colors
|Flannel Grey||Sandstream||Slate Blue||Burgundy||Splash|
The ModuMaxx stacking armchair is injection molded using our specially formulated polypropylene. This rugged material is impact resistant, flame retardant, easily cleaned, and will withstand kicking, fluids, scratching, and other general abuse.
Disinfect with steam, bleach-based cleaners, and other commercial detergents to aid in the control of infections, viruses and bloodborne pathogens.
Its seamless design was engineered as a single piece to prevent the concealment of contraband while making it simple to maintain. Our specially formulated polypropylene includes UV inhibitors to reduce fading and maintain it colorfastness.
Static load tested to 550 pounds and Passes ASTM F1561-94, and ANSI – BIFMA – ANSIx5.1-1993. CAL TB133 compliant.
The chair will stack 20 high, offers the widest seat available for a stacking chair, and includes broad armrests. The interlocking rib cells on the underside of the seat provide maximum strength while the rear legs gain five points of additional support with this method. Chair feet are double angled to reduce stress and maintain stability while the rear bowed rib on the underside adds strength to the back.
When you’re looking for rugged, abuse-resistant, and lightweight multipurpose chairs that provide flexibility in configuration with an ability to be disinfected with heavy-strength cleansers, ModuMaxx is the solution.
ModuMaxx Stacking Armchair
24″d x 24″w x 33“h
Seat Height: 18″
Arm Height: 26″
Weight: 11 pounds
- Material: High-Impact Grade Copolymer Polypropylene .
- Process: Injection Molded for One Piece Design.
- Polypropylene: Non-Porous, Impact, Puncture, Pick, Fluid and Contraband Resistant.
- Color: Uniform and Homogeneous and Includes UV Inhibitors to Reduce Fading.
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections.
- Chair Feet are at Double Angles to Reduce Stress and Maintain Stability when in a Rock-Back Position.
- 36 Interlocking Reinforcing Rib Cells for Maximum Strength and Durability.
- Bowed Ribs to Add to the Strength of the Chair Back.
- Will Stack up to 20 High.
- Passes ASTM F1561-94, Passes ANSI – BIFMA – ANSIx5.1-1993
- Fire Retardant & Self-Extinguishing for Safety.
- Extra Large Seat for Maximum Comfort and Support.
- Colors: Available in Standard ModuForm Molded Polypropylene Color Palette.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.