Injection Molded Polypropylene Colors
|Flannel Grey||Sandstream||Slate Blue||Burgundy||Splash|
ModuSeat offers a highly durable and abuse resistant flexible seating solution when you need to maximize seat places in demanding settings. Featuring ModuForm’s rugged rotationally molded vinyl, each seat place is 10X thicker than traditional fabrics and coated materials.
ModuSeat is flame retardant, puncture resistant, fluid proof and will withstand the abusive nature typical of intensive use facilities.
ModuSeat’s core is fabricated using a specially designed tubular steel frame and fully concealing it within our specially formulated, unique, flexible and high-density polyurethane foam. We spray our foam mixture into the seat cavity allowing it to expand and form into the cushion shape while fully capturing the frame while at the same time bonding to the inner walls of the cushion. This process provides a soft and comfortable cushion that securely bolts to the beam providing for the most safe, durable and long lasting construction available.
The steel beam is fastened together with tamper-resistant hardware, can be securely mounted to the floor and comes in various sizes. The powder coated steel components will withstand the bumps and abuse that is typical in critical spaces.
Disinfect with steam, bleach-based cleaners and other commercial detergents to aid in the control of infections, viruses and bloodborne pathogens.
Available in 2, 3 or 4 place beams, with and without spanner tables, nothing can compare to the comfort, safety and security of the ModuSeat beam offering.
ModuMaxx Stacking Armchair
24″d x 24″w x 33“h
Seat Height: 18″
Arm Height: 26″
Weight: 11 pounds
- Material: High-Impact Grade Copolymer Polypropylene .
- Process: Injection Molded for One Piece Design.
- Polypropylene: Non-Porous, Impact, Puncture, Pick, Fluid and Contraband Resistant.
- Color: Uniform and Homogeneous and Includes UV Inhibitors to Reduce Fading.
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections.
- Chair Feet are at Double Angles to Reduce Stress and Maintain Stability when in a Rock-Back Position.
- 36 Interlocking Reinforcing Rib Cells for Maximum Strength and Durability.
- Bowed Ribs to Add to the Strength of the Chair Back.
- Will Stack up to 20 High.
- Passes ASTM F1561-94, Passes ANSI – BIFMA – ANSIx5.1-1993
- Fire Retardant & Self-Extinguishing for Safety.
- Extra Large Seat for Maximum Comfort and Support.
- Colors: Available in Standard ModuForm Molded Polypropylene Color Palette.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.