Wood Feet Finishes
|Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
The Joanna series combines the styling and comfort of a cozy club chair with ModuForm’s hallmark trademarks of fine craftmanship and institutional construction.
The Joanna is generously proportioned with amply scaled slope arms for the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Interior frames are produced using robust hardwood engineered components. All pieces are interlocking “puzzle cut” in design, creating an interior structure that is unmatched. Commercial grade adhesives and mechanical fasteners further enhance the assembly. Continuous “S” shaped springs are tied and secured with squeak resistant clips.
Individual seat cushions feature commercial grade foam that is resilient, flexible, will maintain its shape and is long-lasting.
Reversible seat cushions with removable covers are secured with elastic straps that disengage for maintenance.
Fabric cutting, stitching and final upholstering is done by experienced craftspeople with generations of experience. Fabrics are matched 4-way so that patterns are aligned and the tailoring is of the finest quality.
Joanna | 2 Seat Sofa
2 Seat Sofa
33″d x 55″w x 31″h
Seat Height: 19″
Arm Height: 21″
COM: 8.5 yards
- Frame: Premium Laminated Hardwood Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Components Reinforced with High-Grade Commercial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-grade Commercial Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- Seats and Backs: Feature “S” Shaped Continuous Coils Reinforced with Paper Covered Tie Rods for “No Sag” Construction.
- Springs: Fixed to Engineered Hardwood Rails Using Tape Lined Clips to Prevent Squeaking.
- Seams: Welt Cord Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments
- Standard Foot Finish is Natural Maple.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Flame Retardant Backer.