|Light Oak||Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
Roommate sets the standard for highly appealing and incredibly durable bedroom furnishings. Solid Red Oak side panels and drawer fronts provide unmatched strength and beauty. Random matched wood staves demonstrate one of a kind grain patterns that make your furniture unique and exclusive. Cabinet construction is unmatched; joinery is glued and screwed with industrial adhesives and mechanical fasteners. Drawers offer integrated full-length finger bevels for easy opening and closing. Attention is paid to all the details ensuring that an installation of Roommate furniture will provide years of worry-free use. Perfect for student residence halls, firehouses, doctor on-call rooms or any other area needing a home-like feel with commercial grade quality.
ModuForm utilizes electromagnetic clamps and other CNC controlled equipment to build high-quality cabinets that feature tight tolerances and an impeccable level of quality. This ensures long-lasting usability, aesthetic appeal and tremendous value.
All wood components are finished, inside and out, using our specially formulated ModuV, a revolutionary ultraviolet (UV) coating. This topcoat will withstand fluids, food, scratches, heat and UV light as its non-reactive chemistry and other distinctive characteristics enable it to hold up to the rigors and unpredictable circumstances that arise in student sleeping areas. Clean with heavy strength detergents, bleach, steam or any over the counter chemicals to keep your rooms free from harmful bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
Nightstand | 2 Drawers
18″d x 15.75″w x 20.5″h
- Cabinet: Solid Planked Red Oak Sides.
- Drawer Fronts: Solid Planked Red Oak with Beveled Finger Pull on Top Edge.
- Drawer boxes: Hardwood Plywood Finished with ModuV.
- Drawers: 2 Equal Storage Drawers
- Top: Wood grain HPL with Thermoplastic Matching Edge.
- Assembly: Automated Clamps to Ensure Frames are Square, Joints are Tight & True and of the Highest Build Quality.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated ModuV Resin Inside and Out.
- ModuV is the Most Durable and Environmentally Friendly Finish Available with 100% of the Sealer & Top-Coat Pressure Applied to the Part.
- We Apply ModuV via a Flat-Line Roll-Coating System that Eliminates Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- ModuV Resin is Impervious to Discoloration, Most Food and Beverage Stains, Abrasions from Paper, Books, and Writing Instruments.
- ModuV Resin is Chemically Inert – It Will Stand Tough Against Harsh Cleaning Solvents, Commercial Detergents and Even Nail Polish Remover.
- Standard Finish is Natural Oak.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Solid Oak Tops with 1/8″ Radius.
Drawer Locks – Cylinder or Hasp.
Surface Mounted Drawer Pulls.
Drawer Restriction Clips to Prevent Easy Removal.