|Light Oak||Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
Carefully selected Oak veneers featuring hardwood cores are at the foundation of FIT. Perfect for student residence halls, firehouses, doctor on-call rooms or any other area needing a home-like feel with commercial grade quality. Contemporary bar pulls add style while the impressive finish selection completes the design. Drawers are built to withstand constant use and all joinery is glued, screwed and fitted.
ModuForm utilizes electromagnetic clamps and other CNC controlled equipment to build high-quality cabinets that feature tight tolerances and an impeccable level of quality. This ensures long-lasting usability, aesthetic appeal and tremendous value.
All wood components are finished, inside and out, using our specially formulated ModuV, a revolutionary ultraviolet (UV) coating. This topcoat will withstand fluids, food, scratches, heat and UV light as its non-reactive chemistry and other distinctive characteristics enable it to hold up to the rigors and unpredictable circumstances that arise in student sleeping areas. Clean with heavy strength detergents, bleach, steam or any over the counter chemicals to keep your rooms free from harmful bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
Wardrobe | Double Door | Double Drawer
24″d x 36″w x 75″h
- Cabinet: Solid Planked Red Oak Sides.
- Drawers: 2 Equal Storage Drawers.
- Drawer Fronts: Solid Planked Red Oak with Beveled Finger Pull on Top Edge.
- Drawer boxes: Hardwood Plywood Finished with ModuV.
- Interior: Clothes Pole.
- Top: Wood grain HPL with Thermoplastic Matching Edge.
- Pulls: Wire – 96MM.
- Hinges: Doors Open 270° for Full Access.
- Glides: Adjustable Leveling.
- Assembly: Automated Clamps to Ensure Frames are Square, Joints are Tight & True and of the Highest Build Quality.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated ModuV Resin Inside and Out.
- ModuV is the Most Durable and Environmentally Friendly Finish Available with 100% of the Sealer & Top-Coat Pressure Applied to the Part.
- We Apply ModuV via a Flat-Line Roll-Coating System that Eliminates Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- ModuV Resin is Impervious to Discoloration, Most Food and Beverage Stains, Abrasions from Paper, Books, and Writing Instruments.
- ModuV Resin is Chemically Inert – It Will Stand Tough Against Harsh Cleaning Solvents, Commercial Detergents and Even Nail Polish Remover.
- Standard Finish is Natural Oak.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes
Door Locks – Cylinder or Hasp.
Surface Mounted Pulls.
Unframed Mirror to Mount Inside Door.
Center Divider Panel.