Options when Laminate Tops are Selected
|Light Oak||Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
Dalton offers the deepest selection of ottoman, benches, modular chairs, curved benches and contemporary shapes. All pieces are designed to integrate, mix, match and even link together.
Frames are machined on state-of-the-art CNC routers to tight tolerances while finished with a craftsman’s touch. Double needle stitching is superbly executed and will accentuate our vast selection of contemporary and attractive textiles. Commercial grade foam is comfortable and softens the corners and edges of cubes. Choose from a wide selection of high pressure laminate when work surface tops are needed.
High-impact feet are standard while low profile casters are available to make pieces more mobile. Add power units or linking brackets to further customize pieces to meet your needs.
Pair with any number of ModuForm upholstered collections to create environments that are collaborative, inviting and flexible.
Dalton Modular Chair
30″d x 30″w x 37″h
Seat Height: 18.5″
COM: 5 yards
- Frame: Laminated Premium and Commercial Grade Upholstery Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Modules Reinforced with Industrial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-Grade, Resilient Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- Seams: Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.
- Standard Feet are High-Impact PVC.
(4) Low Profile Casters.
Power Unit (2-USB, 1-110V).
Flame Retardant Backer.