Wood Feet Finishes
|Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
The Wilmington series combines the styling and comfort of a cozy home-like lounge chair with ModuForm’s hallmark trademarks of fine craftmanship and institutional construction.
Wilmington is generously proportioned with amply scaled rolled arms for the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Interior frames are produced using robust hardwood engineered components. All pieces are interlocking “puzzle cut” in design, creating an interior structure that is unmatched. Commercial grade adhesives and mechanical fasteners further enhance the assembly. Continuous “S” shaped springs are tied and secured with squeak resistant clips.
Individual seat cushions feature commercial grade foam that is resilient, flexible, will maintain its shape and is long-lasting.
Pillow backs are filled with comfortable polyester filling with interior baffles to keep fiber evenly dispersed within the cushion.
Fabric cutting, stitching and final upholstering is done by experienced craftspeople with generations of experience. Fabrics are matched 4-way so that patterns are aligned and the tailoring is of the finest quality.
Wilmington Lounge Chair
37″d x 39″w x 35″h
Seat Height: 19.5″
Arm Height: 25″
COM: 7 yards
- Frame: Premium Laminated Hardwood Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Components Reinforced with High-Grade Commercial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-grade Commercial Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- SeatDeck: Feature “S” Shaped Continuous Coils Reinforced with Paper Covered Tie Rods for “No Sag” Construction.
- Pillow back Contains Polyester Fiber Filling. Two Baffles Sewn into Back to Keep Fiber Evenly Dispersed within the Cushion.
- Springs: Fixed to Engineered Hardwood Rails Using Tape Lined Clips to Prevent Squeaking.
- Seams: Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments
- Standard Foot Finish is Natural Maple.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Double Needle Stitching.
Contrast Stitching (available when double needle is selected).
Flame Retardant Backer.