|Light Oak||Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
ModuForm’s HDT collection of sturdy and resilient heavy-duty tables set the standard when facilities require versatile and long-lasting solutions for dining and multipurpose spaces. The abundant solid oak 4-way bases feature extra large hardwood dowel joinery that are further supported by steel-on-steel through-bolt fastening. Tops are extra thick, high pressure laminate with high-impact, incredibly durable extruded edges. Designed to withstand unpredictable occurrences in heavily trafficked areas, HDT tables feature the qualities necessary to meet the demanding treatment of intensive use facilities. Additionally, all wood components are finished with ModuV.
ModuV is our revolutionary ultraviolet (UV) coating system. It is applied utilizing flat-line roll-coating applicators that eliminates VOCs while transferring 100% of the finish material directly to the part. This ensures the finish will withstand fluids, food, scratches, heat and UV light. Its non-reactive chemistry and other distinctive characteristics enable it to hold up to the rigors and unpredictable circumstances that arise in high-traffic spaces. Clean with heavy strength detergents, bleach, steam or any over the counter chemicals to keep your tables free from harmful bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
Pair HDT tables with any ModuForm lounge options, molded or wood chairs to create attractive spaces that are built to last.
HDT | Multipurpose Table
42″diameter x 30″h
- Legs: Select Solid Red Oak with Bullnose on Each Edge for Durability.
- Leg & Support Assembly: Glued Joints Reinforced with Hardwood Dowels and Through-Bolt Steel Brackets Safely and Securely Unitizes the Assembly.
- Top: Extra Thick High Pressure Laminate with Commercial Grade Core.
- Edge Band: Heavy-Duty and High-Impact Extruded Bumper Securely Attached with Reverse Barbs and Concealed Mechanical Fastening.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated ModuV Resin Inside and Out.
- ModuV is the Most Durable and Environmentally Friendly Finish Available with 100% of the Sealer & Top-Coat Pressure Applied to the Part.
- We Apply ModuV via a Flat-Line Roll-Coating System that Eliminates Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- ModuV Resin is Impervious to Discoloration, Most Food and Beverage Stains, Abrasions from Paper, Books, and Writing Instruments.
- ModuV Resin is Chemically Inert – It Will Stand Tough Against Harsh Cleaning Solvents, Commercial Detergents and Even Nail Polish Remover.
- Standard Finish is Natural Oak.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes
32″ Table Height Available.
Standard ModuForm Laminate Options.
Standard ModuForm Finish Options.