Wood Feet Finishes
|Natural Maple||Cherry||Light Cherry|
Contemporary styling draped over unrivaled durability. Hardwood framing materials, machined to within the tightest of tolerances provide the appropriate characteristics for long-lasting durability.
Frame are assembled with interlocking, “puzzle-cut” components and reinforced utilizing high-grade commercial quality adhesive and galvanized mechanical framing fasteners. Additional attention to detail is paid to springs, clips, stitching and our foam.
Commercial quality polyurethane foam is specified for both shape and comfort. We add proper materials such that cushions maintain shape, yet have the flexibility to offer sustained comfort.
Choose from an incredible variety of textiles to create lounge spaces that are equally long-lasting as they are attractive and comfortable.
Collegetown Sofa | 3 Seat
3 Seat Sofa
36″d x 82″w x 32″h
Seat Height: 17″
Arm Height: 24″
COM: 9.50 yards
- Frame: Premium Laminated Hardwood Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Components Reinforced with High-Grade Commercial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-grade Commercial Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- Seats and Backs: Feature “S” Shaped Continuous Coils Reinforced with Paper Covered Tie Rods for “No Sag” Construction.
- Springs: Fixed to Engineered Hardwood Rails Using Tape Lined Clips to Prevent Squeaking.
- Seams: Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments
- Standard Foot Finish is Natural Maple.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Double Needle Stitching.
Contrast Stitching (available when double needle is selected).
Flame Retardant Backer.