The Emma Plinth Chairs combines the styling and comfort of a cozy club chair with ModuForm’s hallmark trademarks of fine craftmanship and institutional construction specifically designed for behavioral health.
Emma is generously proportioned with amply scaled sloped arms for the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Interior frames are produced using robust hardwood engineered components. All pieces are interlocking “puzzle cut” in design, creating an interior structure that is unmatched. Commercial grade adhesives and mechanical fasteners further enhance the assembly. Continuous “S” shaped springs are tied and secured with squeak resistant clips.
Cushions feature commercial grade foam that is highly resilient, flexible, will maintain its shape, and are long-lasting.
The high-impact plinth base is impact resistant while creating a safer and more secure lounge chair by reducing the risks of accessing the underside.
Fabric cutting, stitching and final upholstering is done by experienced craftspeople with generations of experience. Fabrics are matched 4-way so that patterns are aligned and the tailoring is of the finest quality.
Emma Plinth Lounge Chair
34″d x 30″w x 38″h
Seat Height: 18″
Arm Height: 24.5″
COM: 7.5 yards
- Frame: Premium Laminated Hardwood Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Components Reinforced with High-Grade Commercial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-grade Commercial Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- Seats and Backs: Feature “S” Shaped Continuous Coils Reinforced with Paper Covered Tie Rods for “No Sag” Construction.
- Springs: Fixed to Engineered Hardwood Rails Using Tape Lined Clips to Prevent Squeaking.
- Seams: Welt Cord Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Base: High-Impact, Ligature Resistant, & Fully Molded.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.
Flame Retardant Backer.